Welcome to OpenCollar!
OpenCollar (OC) offers a set of scripts for a D/s collar similar to other scripted collars in Second Life. Unlike most other collars, however, OpenCollar is open source. You can read more about what that means at the [Open Source Initiative](https://opensource.org/osd-annotated). You are free to copy and redistribute the OC scripts, provided that you leave them full perms. Read the entire OpenCollar License in the notecard accompanying the scripts. OpenCollar has been continuously operating since 2008 to provide our open source scripts contained in a working collar model free to the BDSM Community of Second Life.
Visit Our Github
- github houses our repository of source code for all our scripts and resources !
Check out our new flickr page!
OPEN COLLAR V 7.4 !
Dateline March 21, 2020.
OpenCollar V 7.4 Release Candidate 3 is out in OpenCollar and OpenCollar R&D! Release notes soon. You can also get an updaterat the OpenCollar Theater!
New in OpenCollar V 7.4:
- Included, integrated HUD relay.
- Many changes in RLV to make adding and removing items and outfits easier than ever !
- ALL SCRIPTS ARE NOW IN THE ROOT PRIM. For Builders ! No more fussy linked prim architecture! For Editors ! Easy drag and drop additions to animations and apps.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the change in the build, it will not be possible to roll back to 7.3 and before without use of the collarizer. This is still a release candidate, not full release. Use a copiable collar to make your changes.
Current Full Release: OpenCollar 7.3
Release date 22 July 2019
OpenCollar exists to support people exploring submission and domination in Second Life and other virtual worlds. It is nonprofit and volunteer driven. The project builds, maintains, distributes and supports these scripts and the community that uses them. We encourage creation by users as well as designers. We encourage learning by examining the scripts and building with them. We encourage people to share their skills with others. Any user or developer is welcome to use our work as long as they abide by the license and pass on the same permissions they received.
How you can help
OpenCollar help can be found at our social partner, the OpenCollar Theater at KBar West. See the links at the top of every page for our lists of partners and applications to become one!
- Distributors – Please visit our official Distributors for OpenCollar vendors and so much more!
- Designers – For wonderful designers, and an impressive list of creators, visit our Design Partners!
User Guide and Other Useful Links
- Quick User Guide
- Complete User Guide
- How to Update Your OpenCollar
- Release Notes
- List of Contributors
subscribe via RSS