The Main Menu
The Main Menu contains the collar lock and links to all the functions in the collar.
The Collar lock prevents / allows detaching the collar. It is available only to collar owners. It does not affect collar access. Wearers who have OwnSelf checked or who have not set an owner are owners and can lock or unlock their collars. Owned wearers without OwnSelf checked can lock but cannot unlock their collars if they are using RLV.
- On / Off When set on, allows anyone to Capture the wearer by taking their leash and gives them an access level similar to Trusted.
Note In OpenCollar V 7.3, Capture is only available if the collar is also set to public access.
Risky toggles wearer permission. Capture On/Off cannot be overridden by the wearer when set by an owner.
Release The captor can end the capture event by pressing Release. The wearer can only end a capture event by using the collar safeword (Default RED).
In addition to Trusted access, the Capture function applies the Refusetp exception. The wearer’s viewer automatically accepts tp offers when he or she is leashed by the Capturer.
[prefix] capture on
prefix] capture off
prefix] capture info on/off– turns on or off the recurring chat broadcasting the capture mode
[prefix] capture release– releases the sub from the current capture.
[prefix] risky on/off– turns on and off wearer permission.
The remaining buttons each go to their respective menus; press the links below to read about each.
- Access – controls and adjusts who can access the collar.
- Animations – controls single and couples animations, links to the AO, Antislide
- Apps – Standard and Custom Applications and Addons
- Leash – controls taking, releasing, and passing the leash.
- RLV – controls RLV restrictions, exceptions, folders, and relay.
- Settings – controls printing, saving, and loading saved settings. Adjusts the size, position and appearance of the collar.
- Help / About – for collar help notecards, license, and updating.
subscribe via RSS