The Main Menu
The Main Menu contains the collar lock and links to all the functions in the collar.
The Collar lock prevents / allows detaching the collar. It is available only to collar owners. It does not affect collar access. Wearers who have OwnSelf checked or who have not set an owner are owners and can lock or unlock their collars. Owned wearers without OwnSelf checked can lock but cannot unlock their collars if they are using RLV.
The remaining links each take you to the respective menu accessible from the Main Menu.
- Access – controls and adjusts who can access the collar.
- Animations – controls single and couples animations, links to the AO, Antislide
- Apps – Standard and Custom Applications and Addons.
- Leash – controls taking, releasing, and passing the leash.
- RLV – controls RLV restrictions, exceptions, folders, and relay.
- Settings – controls printing, saving, and loading saved settings. Adjusts the size, position and appearance of the collar.
- Help / About – for collar help notecards, license, and updating.
subscribe via RSS